Sometimes do you just sit there and go over your month and say, "Wow, what the hell happened?"
Yeah, that was April for me.
- Clear out my office- nope.
- Get the kittens adopted- Still nope.
- Start making room in the house for BFF move in- Started but not enough to cross it out
- Clean up the yards- Also kinda, but not enough to count
- Start walking the pups- We managed one week before we had to pause because Almond's arm pit got rubbed raw from pulling
- Update Resume/Business Cards- NOPE
- At least 2 comics/2 blogs a week- Noooooooope
- Write 2 chapters- lol no
- Launch Enamel Pin Kickstarter!- Finally got something done! You can find it here!
- Prepare for Mermay- Kinda, but it's gonna count cause Mermay is today and I at least made a prompt list
- Complete 4% diet bet goal!- Made it! Made a whole $11 haha
- Read a book- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Stick with weekly coffee art days- yeah no
Yeah, that's a whole 3/13.
In my defense, I was wiped out sick for 5 days, had Ladies Night, meet and greets for animals, and an all day arts festival. Plus commissions. April was waaaaaaay busier than I thought and I am not at all happy with my progress.
I'm tired, overwhelmed, and have way too much to do. The house needs to be cleaned, Mermay is happening, I have to get two charity pieces done ASAP, and all I want to do is relax and read.
To top it off, our air conditioner is out AGAIN and I'm going to die of heat.
But hey, at least I lost 10 lbs -_-
Let's move on to May already
- Clear out my office!!!
- Re-pot some of the plants and clean the yard
- Throw some clutter away
- Cats adopted out
- Work out 3 times a week
- Order new business cards
- Get the Enamel Pins/Foil Print submitted for purchase
- Complete at least 70% of Mermay
- Reprint/Restock merch
May is going to be for refreshing. Get the house back in order, get the shop back in order. Knock out the art I have to do, keep up with Mermay, but besides that I need to focus on breathing and getting everything in order. Decompress and refocus.
The Kickstarter is doing good and was a big thing that took up most of my time and I want to prep for having to get those orders all shipped out. I don't want to overdue art just because I'll be doing enough with Mermay. The only things I need to do is a couple of charity things and cleaning. Lots of cleaning.
I dropped the ball in April. I tried to do too much and then ended up not being able to do anything. So let's try again and do better :)